Place of Serenity
Starting at $249/night
This Chalet is quietly tucked away in the forest; the perfect place for your relaxing nature retreat.
Place of Serenity is an open concept chalet designed to be user-friendly for everyone and is fully wheelchair accessible.
All of our chalets have fully-equipped kitchens and dining room tables so you can prepare your own meals. We supply pots, pans and utensils, dishes, glasses, and cutlery. We even supply the dish soap!
You will also find the comforts of home like a Keurig coffee/tea maker, kettle, microwave and toaster.
– All entrances are accessible via wheelchair
– Door handles, switches, facets, and outlets are wheelchair height
– Floor space allows forward & side controls
– Fully equipped kitchen with a side opening oven door and a pull-out under the oven counter top
– Large ensuite with accessible shower
– Lots of parking space
*2 night stay required on all weekends.
2 night stay required during our peak season (June 1st to August 31).
Call: +1 (709) 486 8463
Experience relaxed luxury, comfort and nature where you’ve never been before!
Perfect for a relaxing getaway, special occasion, or an outdoor adventure unlike any other!
Our shower stalls come with rain flow shower heads, and river rock floors.
Relax & unwind surrounded by nature.
but to exceed them in every way possible.
- 993 sq ft
- Free WiFi
- Individual Decks with Gas BBQ
- Common Campfire Area
- 2 Bedrooms 120 Sq ft
- Reclaimed Wood Teak Framed Beds
- Beautyrest Bouvet Island™ Recharge® Plus Pillow-Top Queen Size Mattresses.
- All natural, Custom Handmade Toiletries
- Two Bathrobes
- Shower Stalls with Rain Flow Shower Heads, and River Rock Floors
- Air Conditioning
- 43″ SMART TV
- Electric fireplace
- Leather Sofa & Armchair
- Slate Finished Appliances
- Full Size Electric Range
- Microwave Oven
- Keurig Coffee Maker & Electric Kettle
Check In/Check Out
- Check In: 4:00 PM
- Check Out: 11 AM